[TF-AIDN] [Reminder] Next TF-AIDN Teleconference Call

Hazem Hezzah hazem.hezzah at las.int
Tue Aug 19 18:01:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

Unfortunately will not be able to join.
Things popped up and I will be not able to get on the call.

Will listen to the recording.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

- Sent from my Android Mobile -

Fahd Batayneh <fahd.batayneh at icann.org> wrote:

Friends and Colleagues,

Our next TF-AIDN meeting is scheduled for Tuesday August 19 at 16.00 UTC. If you need dial-out assistance, please drop me a line with a dial-out number, but please do so at least 24 hours prior to the call. If you wish to dial-in via Skype, please use the USA toll-free number at 1.888.4085406. and Conference ID of 4694335.

I will send out a meeting invitation shortly so that you have this on your calendars.

Thank you,

Fahd