[TF-AIDN] Next TF-AIDN Teleconference Call

Iftikhar Shah bukhary_110 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 15:12:05 CEST 2014

Dear Dr. Sarmad Sahib

With reference to last conference call of TF-AIDN, as per our discussion to include  some characters of Saraiki language (local language of Pakistan) in Code Point Level Analysis for Arabic Script EGIDS-Table, following evidences, are submitted for kind consideration, as desired :

Regards

Iftikhar

1. The Following Universities which are offering different Educational Degree Programs such as M.A bahauddin zakariya university M.A Saraiki - Google Search

bahauddin zakariya university M.A Saraiki - Google Searc...
Search Options Any country Country: Pakistan Any time Past hour Past 24 hours Past week Past month Past year All results Verbatim About 30,900 results Walden U...
View on www.google.com.pk Preview by Yahoo

 i. Bahauddin
Zakariya University Multan (BZU)

http://www.bzu.edu.pk/v2_faculty.php?id=33#

http://www.bzu.edu.pk/v2_department.php?cid=33

 ii. TheIslamia
University Bahawalpur (IUB)

http://www.iub.edu.pk/department.php?id=26

http://www.iub.edu.pk/teachers.php?id=26

http://www.iub.edu.pk/datesheet_ma_8_8_11.php

http://www.saraikimag.com/books/syllabus/syllabus-for-m-a-saraiki-islamia-university-bahawalpur/

iii.
Iqbal Open University

	1. http://www.aiou.edu.pk/Programmes.asp?PID=199

2.  News
Papers

I. Daily Jhoke Saraiki

Daily Jhoke Saraiki
Frist Saraiki Newspaper of Pakistan
View on id-id.facebook.com Preview by Yahoo

ii. Daily Jaag Saraiki
iii. Daily Voice of Wasaib

Saraiki  TV Channels & Print Media, Related links

	1. http://www.monytv.com/rohi.html
	2. http://www.livetvstreamingfree.com/watch-rohi-tv-live-online-streaming-free-pakistan/
	3. http://www.jalalpur-pirwala.com/p/saraiki-mithri-zuban.html