[TF-AIDN] Follow up on call on 1 Jul 14

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Jul 1 22:39:24 CEST 2014

All,

The call recording can be found online on our wiki space at
https://community.icann.org/display/MES/TF-AIDN+Work+Space.

Today, we had on the call the following members:

.         Sarmad Hussain (ICANN Staff, but still wearing his TF lead hat)

.         Meikal Mumin

.         Ahmed Bakhat Masood

.         Noha Fathy

.         Tarik Merghani

.         Allan Ghazi

.         Syed Iftikhar Shah

.         Andrea Feltner (Observer, and soon-to-be a new member of the
TF-AIDN)

.         Fahd Batayneh (ICANN Staff)

Apologize if I have missed out anybody as this is unintentional.

Thank you,

Fahd