[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN Istanbul F2F Meeting - Assignments for Presentations

Hazem Hezzah hazem.hezzah at las.int
Wed Jul 9 00:21:45 CEST 2014

Dear Sarmad,

The call for workshops for the ArabIGF is out.
Find bellow the announcement:

Dear All,

In preparation for the third annual meeting of the Arab IGF scheduled to take place 26-27 November 2014, under the theme "Arab Perspective for Shaping the Future of the Internet," interested stakeholders are invited to submit their proposals to organize a workshop during the third annual meeting, in accordance with details and conditions outline in the call.

Call for workshops in English available at: http://81.21.98.88/UploadedFiles/News/Files/call%20for%20workshop_En_final.pdf

Application Form available at: http://81.21.98.88/UploadedFiles/News/Files/Workshop%20Application_Form1.docx

Best regards,
Arab IGF secretariat