[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN Istanbul F2F Meeting

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Sun Jun 1 08:16:18 CEST 2014

Dear All,

Further on this schedule, we had invited ICANN team on Univ. Acceptance to participate in the last two days of our discussion.  Edward Lewis will be attending on behalf of ICANN.  We are also requesting him to present in the slot we had for Role of ICANN.  This interaction will help us to send our feedback to ICANN’s relevant team.  Please let us know if you have any queries and suggestions.

Regards,

Sarmad