[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN Istanbul F2F Meeting

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sun Jun 1 13:08:20 CEST 2014

Dear Sarmad

Very best wishes to all for your meeting in Istanbul.  I am sorry that I
cannot join you, but continue to lurk on the list with great interest and
admiration for the work of the Task Force.

Best wishes,

Emily

Emily Taylor
Director

Emily Taylor Consultancy
76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.