[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Thu Jun 5 23:44:41 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

As we are preparing to attend the 2nd TF-AIDN F2F meeting in Istanbul next
week during June 8-12, here is some information that might be useful:

.         Our wiki space can be found here
<https://community.icann.org/display/MES/TF-AIDN+Work+Space> .

.         The agenda for the 5 days can be found here
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43982588/TF-AIDN%202nd%20F
2F%20Meeting%20Agenda%20FINAL.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1401903319000&a
pi=v2> . We will start at 08.30 Istanbul time (UTC+3.00), and expect to end
at 18.00 Istanbul time.

.         We have an Adobe Connect room at
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/meswg/. Those presenting remotely are kindly
requested to send me their slide-decks beforehand to be uploaded to Adobe
Connect.

.         For those willing to join remotely, here are the remote
participation details:

Access number: 1.800.5506865 (USA Toll Free Number via Skype)

Conference ID: 9511

Please note that these dial-out details MIGHT get changed as I am seeking a
top-quality teleconference bridge that would not fail all those who join
remotely. I will update you for any changes.

As I am traveling back home on Friday, my access to email might be limited.
For any urgent matters, please do not hesitate to call me at 962.79.5111942.
If my phone is closed, I most probably would be air-borne.

I look forward to seeing those of you planning on being in Istanbul, and
looking forward for a productive meeting.

Thank you, and safe travels to those travelling.

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN