[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul

Hazem Hezzah hazem.hezzah at las.int
Fri Jun 6 00:21:12 CEST 2014

Dear Fahd,

Just to be well directed , I couldn't find any info about where our meeting will take place.  Is it in the same hotel we're staying at or at the ICANN office?

Another issue,  that would be much appreciated if you could tell us the best way to reach the Hotel from the airport,  since that is my first visit to Istanbul.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

- Sent from my Android mobile -