[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul
hazem.hezzah at las.int
Fri Jun 6 00:21:12 CEST 2014
Just to be well directed , I couldn't find any info about where our meeting will take place. Is it in the same hotel we're staying at or at the ICANN office?
Another issue, that would be much appreciated if you could tell us the best way to reach the Hotel from the airport, since that is my first visit to Istanbul.
- Sent from my Android mobile -
On Jun 6, 2014 12:51 AM, Fahd Batayneh <fahd.batayneh at icann.org> wrote:
Friends and Colleagues,
As we are preparing to attend the 2nd TF-AIDN F2F meeting in Istanbul next week during June 8-12, here is some information that might be useful:
· Our wiki space can be found here<https://community.icann.org/display/MES/TF-AIDN+Work+Space>.
· The agenda for the 5 days can be found here<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43982588/TF-AIDN%202nd%20F2F%20Meeting%20Agenda%20FINAL.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1401903319000&api=v2>. We will start at 08.30 Istanbul time (UTC+3.00), and expect to end at 18.00 Istanbul time.
· We have an Adobe Connect room at https://icann.adobeconnect.com/meswg/. Those presenting remotely are kindly requested to send me their slide-decks beforehand to be uploaded to Adobe Connect.
· For those willing to join remotely, here are the remote participation details:
Access number: 1.800.5506865 (USA Toll Free Number via Skype)
Conference ID: 9511
Please note that these dial-out details MIGHT get changed as I am seeking a top-quality teleconference bridge that would not fail all those who join remotely. I will update you for any changes.
As I am traveling back home on Friday, my access to email might be limited. For any urgent matters, please do not hesitate to call me at 962.79.5111942. If my phone is closed, I most probably would be air-borne.
I look forward to seeing those of you planning on being in Istanbul, and looking forward for a productive meeting.
Thank you, and safe travels to those travelling.
More information about the Tf-aidn