[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Fri Jun 6 09:43:35 CEST 2014

Thank you Hazem for your email.

.         Yes, the meeting venue and the accommodation venue are the same
place; i.e. Ramada Plaza Istanbul (AKA Ramada Plaza Osmabey)

.         This is the first time for me in Istanbul, too. Thus, I'd suggest
you check the airport website at
http://www.ataturkairport.com/en-EN/Pages/Main.aspx for such information. I
am unable to do this as I am traveling back home today, and will not have
time to investigate this. Any volunteers to check this out?

Hope that helps.

Fahd