[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul

Hazem Hezzah hazem.hezzah at las.int
Fri Jun 6 11:11:37 CEST 2014

Thank you Fahd for your reply,

So it looks it's the first time in Istanbul for many of those attending,
I found this link hich looks usefull:
http://www.wittistanbul.com/magazine/how-to-get-from-the-istanbul-ataturk-airport-to-your-hotel/

Best options IMHO, that you either take a Taxi from the airport which cost about 20 Euro, or take the HAVATAS Airport Shuttle Bus to Taksim (10TL) and then a Taxi from there to the Hotel. Its only 1.2Km away from where the Bus stops.

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah