[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting in Istanbul

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Fri Jun 6 15:50:04 CEST 2014

Ive asked the hotel and below is the response.

-alireza

The metro starts at 06:00 am on Sundays. If you are arriving in Ataturk Airport please take the metro until Aksaray and from there you will need to go to the other metro lane to come to Osmanbey station.

Please find the link for the metro guide below.

http://www.istanbul-ulasim.com.tr/en

Hope this would help.

Sent from my iPhone