[TF-AIDN] My role in TF-AIDN

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at kics.edu.pk
Fri Jun 6 17:10:20 CEST 2014

Dear All,

I am planning to join ICANN's IDN team from next month.  Therefore, it will
not be possible for me to continue in my role as a community member and
chair for TF-AIDN (and the Arabic GP).  This will mean a new chair for this
effort needs to come in.  Baher and Fahd would facilitate the process.    I
will of course assist in the smooth transition to the new chair for TF-AIDN
and can keep serving in an assistive/coordinative role till that time.

It has been such a pleasure working with all of you as part of TF-AIDN and I
look forward to working with all of you in my new role as well.

Regards,
Sarmad