[TF-AIDN] Remote Participation Information

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Fri Jun 6 20:45:59 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

For those joining the TF-AIDn 2nd F2F meeting remotely, the attached sheet
has a good number of toll-free access numbers. Once you dial-in, please
enter the passcode 832 645 3695. As our meetings start at 8.30 AM Istanbul
time (UTC+3.00), I expect to open the bridge at 8.25 AM. We will be using
the same dial-out and access code details throughout the week.
Unfortunately, Sarmad will not be attending the meeting physically, and so
he will run the meeting remotely with me assisting.

Please feel free to add me to your Skype account (fahd.batayneh.icann), or
call me at 962.79.5111942 for any urgent matters.

Thank you,

Fahd