[TF-AIDN] My role in TF-AIDN

Inam Ullah torwalpk at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 07:13:31 CEST 2014

Good Luck for Dr. Sarmad's new role! I support Ahmed's views, though.

Regards,

Inam Ullah
Cell: +92 0314 7651446

 Subject: [TF-AIDN] My role in TF-AIDN
 To: "'TF-AIDN'" <tf-aidn at meswg.org>
 Date: Friday, June 6, 2014, 8:10 PM

 Dear All,

 I am planning to join
 ICANN’s IDN team from next
 month.  Therefore, it will not be possible for me to
 continue in my role
 as a community member and chair for TF-AIDN (and the Arabic
 GP).  This
 will mean a new chair for this effort needs to come
 in.  Baher and Fahd would
 facilitate the process.    I will of course assist
 in the smooth
 transition to the new chair for TF-AIDN and can keep serving
 in an
 assistive/coordinative role till that time.

 It has been such a
 pleasure working with all of you as part
 of TF-AIDN and I look forward to working with all of you in
 my new role as
 well.

 Regards,

 Sarmad