[TF-AIDN] My role in TF-AIDN

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sat Jun 7 11:47:55 CEST 2014

Dear Sarmad

Congratulations on your new role.  You will be joining a first rate team at
ICANN with Baher and Fahd.

Thank you for your leadership and motivation for this group.  I hope you
will be able to continue in some way, as the work seems just to be coming
to fruition.  Is there any way that you can stay on in a transitional
capacity?

Best wishes

Emily

Emily Taylor
Director

Emily Taylor Consultancy
76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.