[TF-AIDN] Bija folani housa. ... Etc

Tarik Merghani tarik at isoc.sd
Sat Jun 7 18:53:03 CEST 2014

Salam Dr Sarmad And all others

 Congrats for your new role. ... I wished I was woth you guys. .. Anyhow I had meeting with a teacher in beja language in east audan and will have another with one from Folani tribe working at Africa Unversity who is specialiat in african languages I think I can send proofs about the current using of letters in east Sudan like bija bedawia beni-Amir reshaida. .. And in west sudan like Folaani and even Housa. .. I wished I could do this before your meeting so these info will be available for ur meeting but some were not available during past days.

Best Regards

Tarik Merghani
SIS - .sd Registry
NTC Telecom Tower
Skype : tarik.merghani
Mobile : +249912347826
Sent From My Samsung Note, So Please Ignore Any Spelling Mistakes