[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting Day I

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sun Jun 8 07:34:13 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

Day I of the TF-AIDN F2F meeting will start shortly. We are at the Ramada
Plaza Istanbul Hall ClubAB on the B1 floor.

We have an Adobe Connect room at https://icann.adobeconnect.com/meswg/.
Please login as Guest and write your full name because I will have to accept
your access to the room.

For those joining in remotely for voice, please use the attached sheet for a
list of toll-free numbers. Worst case scenario is that your country does not
have a number, and so login to Skype and dial-in any of the toll-free
numbers shown. The conference passcode 832 645 3695. The call bridge is on
as we speak.

If you are presenting, please upload your presentation to DropBox, and send
me a copy to show on Adobe Connect. Please ensure that your presentation is
sent beforehand and in PDF format; if possible.

Our agenda for today is as follows:

Sunday June 8, 2014 (LGR Day I)

8.30 - 9.00

Opening Remarks by David Olive, ICANN

Introduction to TF-AIDN members

9.00 - 11.00

Introduction to variants and their typology

Positional variants

Sarmad Hussain

Abdulrahman AlGhadir

11.00 - 11.20

Coffee Break

11.20 - 13.20

Finalizing the character set proposed to be included in LGR

Ahmed Bakhat Masood

13.20 - 14.10

Lunch Break

14.10 - 16.10

Variants and its Principles; General discussion around variants

Sarmad Hussain

16.10 - 16.30

Coffee Break

16.30 - 18.30

Same character variants in Arabic script

Inam Ullah

As always, feel free to add me to your Skype account at fahd.batayneh.icann.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh