[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting Day II

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Mon Jun 9 07:40:58 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

Day II of the TF-AIDN F2F meeting will start shortly. We are at the Ramada
Plaza Istanbul Hall ClubAB on the B1 floor.

We have an Adobe Connect room at https://icann.adobeconnect.com/meswg/.
Please login as Guest and write your full name because I will have to accept
your access to the room.

For those joining in remotely for voice, please use the attached sheet for a
list of toll-free numbers. Worst case scenario is that your country does not
have a number, and so login to Skype and dial-in any of the toll-free
numbers shown. The conference passcode 832 645 3695; the same dial-in
details as for yesterday. The call bridge is open as we speak.

If you are presenting, please upload your presentation to DropBox, and send
me a copy to show on Adobe Connect. Please ensure that your presentation is
sent beforehand and in PDF format; if possible.

Our agenda for today is as follows:

Sunday June 8, 2014 (LGR Day I)

16.30 - 18.30

Same character variants in Arabic script

Inam Ullah

Monday June 9, 2014 (LGR Day II)

8.30 - 10.30

Similar shape characters in Arabic script

Sarmad Hussain

10.30 - 10.50

Coffee Break

10.50 - 12.50

Dot orientation and similarity

Meikal Mumin

12.10 - 13.40

Lunch Break

13.40 - 15.40

Other similarity (sound, interpretation, normalization, etc.)

Adel Marzouq

15.40 - 16.00

Coffee Break

16.00 - 18.00

Finalizing and collating the variant sets

Inam Ullah

As depicted, we were unable to cover the last session on day I, and so is
expected to be covered today.

As always, feel free to email me anytime, or add me to your Skype account at
fahd.batayneh.icann.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN