[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting Day II

Hania Dimassi dimassi at un.org
Mon Jun 9 10:03:30 CEST 2014

Dear Fahd,

Thank you for the information and for all your efforts. In fact I am
remotely participating in the WSIS+10 HLE conference taking place in
Geneva this week. Unfortunately, I will not be able to join the TF-AIDN
meeting as well.

Wishes for all the best,
Regards,
Hania Sabbidin DIMASSI
Information and Communication Technology Division
ICT Applications Section

United Nations - ESCWA
Riad El Solh, P.O. Box 11-8575
Beirut, Lebnaon