[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN F2F Meeting Day III

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Jun 10 07:50:34 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

Day III of the TF-AIDN F2F meeting will start shortly. We are at the Ramada
Plaza Istanbul Hall ClubAB on the B1 floor.

We have an Adobe Connect room at https://icann.adobeconnect.com/meswg/.
Please login as Guest and write your full name because I will have to accept
your access to the room.

For those joining in remotely for voice, please use the attached sheet for a
list of toll-free numbers. Worst case scenario is that your country does not
have a number, and so login to Skype and dial-in any of the toll-free
numbers shown. The conference passcode 832 645 3695; the same dial-in
details as for yesterday. The call bridge is open as we speak.

If you are presenting, please upload your presentation to DropBox, and send
me a copy to show on Adobe Connect. Please ensure that your presentation is
sent beforehand and in PDF format; if possible.

Our agenda for today is as follows:

Sunday June 8, 2014 (LGR Day I)

16.00 - 18.00

Finalizing and collating the variant sets

Inam Ullah

Tuesday June 10, 2014 (LGR Day III)

8.30 - 10.30

Write up the discussions and further actions

10.30 - 10.50

Coffee Break

10.50 - 12.50

Defining  code point inclusion and variant rules in the XML structure

Alireza Saleh

12.50 - 13.40

Lunch Break

13.40 - 15.40

Planning further work and interactions in ICANN 50

Adel Marzouq

15.40 - 16.00

Coffee Break

16.00 - 18.00

Interaction with IP member

As depicted, we were unable to cover the last session on day II, and so is
expected to be covered today.

As always, feel free to email me anytime, or add me to your Skype account at
fahd.batayneh.icann.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN