[TF-AIDN] [Reminder] Next TF-AIDN Teleconference Call

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sun Jun 29 13:44:35 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder of our teleconference call on Tuesday July at
16.00 UTC. Please neglect the invitation cancellation message you all
received as that had a wrong timing (apologize for the confusion that may
have caused you).

If you need dial-out assistance, please provide me with a number to dial you
out at.

Thank you,

Fahd