[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN ICANN Los Angeles October 2014 - Update on Arabic GP

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:40:59 CEST 2014

Looks good.  Comprehensive.
The summary slide on code points captures attention - do spend sufficient
time on that together with next steps.  If you have time, add one slide on
"challenges" - that would be most useful for sharing with other language
groups OR speak to the challenges while on the code point summary slide to
"animate" the numbers.

Best regards,

Rinalia