[TF-AIDN] [Blog Post] 5 Things ICANN Does Well

Nabil Benamar benamar73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:56:51 CET 2014

Thank you very much Dear Fahd for sharing this post !
Emily is really a great person and her IDN related articles are highly and
widely appreciated !

I have particularly liked how she mentioned the work of our TF :

   - Provide secretariat support to get important work done. A team of
   scholars and industry experts has been working for years to identify Arabic
   script code points for use in domain name. This is painstaking work, as
   Arabic is used across multiple languages. The work was floundering for lack
   of funding and secretariat support.  ICANN has stepped in to provide
   this and the work is now nearing completion.
   <https://community.icann.org/display/MES/Task+Force+on+Arabic+Script+IDNs>
    "

Greats thanks to Emily !

--