[TF-AIDN] [Blog Post] 5 Things ICANN Does Well

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Oct 30 21:04:31 CET 2014

Dear Fahd and Nabil

You are both too kind.  I am genuine in my deep admiration of your work on
the TF-AIDN, and wish that I was able to contribute more substantively.  I
am also a big fan of the work that Baher, Fahd and Sarmad are doing for
ICANN in the region - real ambassadors for international cooperation.

Thank you,

Emily

Emily Taylor
Director

Emily Taylor Consultancy
76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.