[TF-AIDN] [Update] Next TF-AIDN Face-to-Face Meeting

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Sep 23 10:29:06 CEST 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

Back in July, I announced Islamabad, Pakistan as the venue for the next
TF-AIDN F2F meeting. However, due to the political tension in the country,
both the local host and us agreed to defer the meeting to another location
with Islamabad being a possible venue for a future meeting.

After days of discussions, we have concluded that the 3rd TF-AIDN meeting
will be deferred to Marrakech, Morocco to take place prior to the start of
the ICANN week. The dates are February 6-8, 2015. Please update and mark
your calendars accordingly.

A draft version of the agenda will be circulated to the group when it is
ready. This 3rd F2F meeting would be to conclude the GP proposal and plan
further work.

Thank you,

Fahd