[TF-AIDN] [Update] Next TF-AIDN Face-to-Face Meeting

Hazem Hezzah hazem.hezzah at las.int
Tue Sep 23 11:37:46 CEST 2014

Noted

Regards,
Hazem Hezzah

From: tf-aidn-bounces at meswg.org [mailto:tf-aidn-bounces at meswg.org] On Behalf Of Fahd Batayneh
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:29 AM
To: 'TF-AIDN (tf-aidn at meswg.org)'
Subject: [TF-AIDN] [Update] Next TF-AIDN Face-to-Face Meeting

Friends and Colleagues,

Back in July, I announced Islamabad, Pakistan as the venue for the next TF-AIDN F2F meeting. However, due to the political tension in the country, both the local host and us agreed to defer the meeting to another location with Islamabad being a possible venue for a future meeting.

After days of discussions, we have concluded that the 3rd TF-AIDN meeting will be deferred to Marrakech, Morocco to take place prior to the start of the ICANN week. The dates are February 6-8, 2015. Please update and mark your calendars accordingly.

A draft version of the agenda will be circulated to the group when it is ready. This 3rd F2F meeting would be to conclude the GP proposal and plan further work.

Thank you,

Fahd