[TF-AIDN] New Member to the TF-AIDN

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sun Nov 1 15:55:57 CET 2015

Thanks a lot Fahd , it is my pleasure to join IDN task force.

My background is technical registry software, DB , DNS , DNSSEC , DANE, programmer and communication engineer.

I am working at NTRA of Egypt as a deputy manger of .masr IDN ccTLD.

Welcome to all my friends and hope that you help me with the required materials to start joining   discussions.

Sent from my iPhone