[TF-AIDN] New Member to the TF-AIDN

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sun Nov 1 18:43:11 CET 2015

Hi Wael , with my pleasure to talk to you about .masr IDN ccTLD.

I am one of the .masr administrators and can build a complete registry system from a to z “Registry software, Database and DNS system” ,
NTRA has a testing environment that is identical to the production “Registry , Registrar, DB replication and DNS system” for testing purposes before applying updates to the
registry production system.

At our testing environment, we deployed IDN email.

.masr IDN zone is already DNSSEC signed and we deployed DANE at our testing environment for both http and email.

We depend on characters folding to overcome the homograph issues “like yeh and alef-maksora, english numbers and Arabic numbers …… etc”.

Let me know if you need any details about my job , I will be happy to answer your inquiries isa.

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website: http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                     : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     :agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                      :atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>

          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.