[TF-AIDN] New Member to the TF-AIDN

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Sun Nov 1 18:48:11 CET 2015

Thanks Sarmad for your replay , kindly could I have an executive overview about Root Zone LGR ?
Could I join working on Arabic Script LGR on the second level and on Universal Acceptance issues around the Arabic script IDNs ?
If there any tutorials to read that can help , could you send me ?

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website: http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                     : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     :agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                      :atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>

          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.