[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN call summery Nov 9th

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Nov 10 19:20:28 CET 2015

Thanks Alireza.

Dear All,

Could you look at the categories of exclusion from our root zone LGR
proposal (listed in the email below) and let us know if these sufficiently
cover the various types?  If not, please suggest what more could be added?
Could any of these categories by sub-divided for the purpose of our second
level analysis?

Once we have these categories finalized, we aim to discuss which ones should
remain excluded for second level and which ones should be included for the
second level analysis; and then we can perhaps follow up with code point
level discussion within each of the categories to determine the code point
repertoire for the second level.

Regards,
Sarmad