[TF-AIDN] 2nd and UA sub-groups

Alireza Saleh alireza.saleh at icann.org
Mon Nov 16 11:32:22 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below the updated list of volunteers. I add Nabil and Sarmad.

Dear Nabil, sorry that I forgot to put your name to the initial list.

UA:

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir

Ahmed Bakhat Masood

Emily Taylor

Hazem Hezzah

Inam Ullah

Nabil Benamar

Sarmad Hussain

2nd level LGR:

Abdeslam NASRI

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir

Ahmed Bakhat Masood

Inam Ullah

Nabil Benamar
Sarmad Hussain

Thanks
Alireza

From:  Alireza Saleh <alireza.saleh at icann.org>
Date:  Monday, November 16, 2015 at 1:13 PM
To:  "TF-AIDN (tf-aidn at meswg.org)" <tf-aidn at meswg.org>
Subject:  2nd and UA sub-groups

Hi,

I have gathered the following list of people who volunteered in 2 categories
of work within TF-AIDN. I would like to ask again if anyone is interested in
helping us and of course the Arabic Script community for these topics.

I¹m also trying my best to support both groups. I would also like to ask the
sub-working group members to look at the last meeting summary and start
working on action items. We need to start thinking about the agenda items
focus on these 2 topics for our upcoming f2f meeting in Marrakech.

UA:

Hazem Hezzah

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir

Ahmed Bakhat Masood