[TF-AIDN] Last Skype Meeting Recording

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Tue Nov 17 12:55:23 CET 2015

Dear Alireza,
                I trust my mail to find you well, kindly could I have the recording of the last weekly Skype meeting ?
I am already joined the 2 groups but till now I did not have any voice from the 2 workgroup members to know how to contribute with
each other to do our responsibilities + activities, could you advice ?

I know that I am still new and may be not aware about all issues but isa I will do my best .
I currently read the "A Study of Issues Related to the Management of IDN Variant TLDs" , any advice ?

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website: http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                     : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     :agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                      :atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>

          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.