[TF-AIDN] [Update] TF-AIDN 4th F2F Meeting | Marrakech, Morocco | March 5-7, 2016

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Fri Nov 20 09:16:38 CET 2015

Friends and Colleagues,

This is to update you that we were forced to shift the TF-AIDN F2F meeting
in Marrakech to start on 5 March and end on 7 March. We had some
difficulties with finding a room for the group for the entire 3 days, but
this shift sorts things out. For those who have already sent in their
funding applications, please confirm to me off list that you are OK with
this change, and I will reflect it on your application.

And this is a gentle reminder that the call for funding closes on Sunday
November 29 at 23.59.

Thank you,

Fahd