[TF-AIDN] 23 Nove call: Agenda

Nabil Benamar benamar73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:11:53 CET 2015

Dear Alireza,

Thank you for sharing these information.

Since we are now many volunteers for the two subgroups, I would like to
suggest to re-schedule the call times using Doodle for example. The 3pm
Monday is currently not suitable for me and therefore I still can not join
the discussions.

I hope that we can find other timeslots !

Thank you!

Best regards
Nabil    نبيل