[TF-AIDN] Agenda: Monday 12 OCT call

Alireza Saleh alireza.saleh at icann.org
Sat Oct 10 11:53:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

We are going to have our last call before ICANN 54 meeting. According to
previous calls the group was deiced to review other available documents to
get better idea about working on second level LGR. I¹m suggesting during the
upcoming call we discuss 30 minutes about other possible ideas to develop
second level LGR. I would also like to suggest we spend another 30 minutes
to see our plan regarding Universal Acceptance for Arabic-Script domain
names and how we can contribute to ICANN Universal Acceptance program. 2
sessions have been planned for UA discussion during ICANN54.

Regards
Alireza