[TF-AIDN] Important: Agenda for our meeting this Monday

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Thu Oct 22 12:08:59 CEST 2015

Dear All,

Suggested agenda for our meeting on this Monday:  We will review public comments on our LGR process and aim to address them:

1.       Two characters still do not sufficient evidence

a.       0697 ڗ ARABIC LETTER REH WITH TWO DOTS ABOVE

b.      751 ݑ ARABIC LETTER BEH WITH DOT BELOW AND THREE DOTS ABOVE

2.       Additional test cases for WLE rules and variant sets

3.       Response to Patrik’s comments on IAB statement

4.       Editorial updates to the proposal document

5.       Any other items

Regards,
Sarmad