[TF-AIDN] Arabic script languages in Windows 10

Said Zazai saidsemail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:27:04 CEST 2016

Raed, thanks for sharing this.

Dari and Persian are similar in terms of its grammar but vocabulary,
cultural context differ and so the locale are usually different, i.e.
Persian (Farsi) being an Iranian language and Dari an Afghan.

Farzaneh, if you are forming a group for Farsi language here, I suggest we
combine Dari and Persian together at this stage. If we get more experts for
both languages we can focus on each language separately. My primary
expertise is, however, in Pashto language but can help in Dari as well.

Regards,
Said

--
Said Zazai