[TF-AIDN] Fwd: FW: [UA-discuss] Revised UASG004 - UA Use Cases - ready to be published.

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Wed Aug 10 18:29:16 CEST 2016

Dear Raed & AbdElsalam,
                Really appreciate your work , kindly find my below note and feel free to discuss with me :-

-          You considered “ascii.RTL.RTL” in domain names , but did not consider that at emails !!!

-          You considered numbers in Indic shape  “أرقام-123.مثال.السعودية”  and did not consider numbers in English.

We depend in developing test cases without adding that :-

-          There are no https certificate supports IDN names !!!

By the way, I agree for all other test-cases

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
[1447802547_skype]  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila
[static_qr_code_without_logo]
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.