[TF-AIDN] Fwd: FW: [UA-discuss] Revised UASG004 - UA Use Cases - ready to be published.

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Thu Aug 11 08:19:42 CEST 2016

That is a different case my brother, they do not want to change many ages systems of ASCII DNS … etc.
For https , they can do that.

If you take a look at xml or conf files for most and may be all web servers, you cannot use Arabic domain name as an alias for the ascii one “I faced this issue recently”.

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
[1447802547_skype]  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila
[static_qr_code_without_logo]
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Um.. isn't this because IDNA is built upon the idea having punny code (A-Label) in the DNS?