[TF-AIDN] Fwd: [UA-discuss] Program for Face to Face meeting of UASG Coordination Group - October 11 & 12, Washington, DC - USA

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Wed Oct 5 09:31:58 CEST 2016

Here it is , it is not request , it is agenda for UASG meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Don Hollander <don.hollander at icann.org<mailto:don.hollander at icann.org>>
Date: October 4, 2016 at 5:40:25 PM GMT
To: "UA-discuss at icann.org<mailto:UA-discuss at icann.org>" <UA-discuss at icann.org<mailto:UA-discuss at icann.org>>
Subject: [UA-discuss] Program for Face to Face meeting of UASG Coordination Group - October 11 & 12, Washington, DC - USA

Please find attached the program for the forthcoming meeting of the UASG Coordination Group.

If there are particular sections that you would like to participate in remotely, please let me know and I’ll try to provide a head’s up if we’re not running to time.

If you are planning on attending in person, would you please let me know.

And, of course, if you have any questions or comments, let me know those too.

Don