[TF-AIDN] Documents explaining language tables for external experts

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Thu Oct 20 11:03:50 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I have received word from two experts who might be able to assist us with
Wolof, a language of Senegal, and Ugyhur. To explain to them what is needed
it would be good to have a document which summarizes what the language
tables should contain. Given that people are scientists, such as historians
or linguists, we can not expect them to produce XML rulesets, however they
can summarize the orthographies, variant relationships within the
orthography, and such.

Before discussing details with them I would like to have something in hand
so I don't forget about anything we might require in the end. If you reply
to this thread with what kind of information we need, I can try putting it
into a concise document quickly.

Best,

Meikal