[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN & UASG presentation at Hyderabad Draft Version

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Thu Oct 27 19:30:35 CEST 2016

Dear All,
                I trust my email to find you well, kindly find the draft version of my presentation  that will be in Hyderabad.
Kindly feel free review and comment , your comments will be appreciated.

Note that:- This is still the draft version so this draft will be  subjected to have major changes time by time till the meeting "3-Novemeber".
Of course I will keep you updated time by time and add your comments.

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
[1447802547_skype]  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila
[static_qr_code_without_logo]
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.