[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN & UASG presentation at Hyderabad 1st Version

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Fri Oct 28 14:26:23 CEST 2016

Dear All,
                I trust my email to find you are all well, kindly find the 1st version of Hyderabad presentation after I got comments from my brother AbdelSalam and my brother Raed
To add the following :-

By Raed Al-Fayez:-

v  Slide #9: expand the digits by showing all of them to show the differences between them. “Update will be on slide 10”

v  Add some example for a working testcases (print screen for testing some of the test cases) “Slide 14”

By AbdElSalam Nasri:-

v  modify the last slide by translating "Thanks" to all Arabic Script languages

Release notes :-

-          New slide added “User Expectations”

Till 3-Nov , I will update and waiting for all your comments so please feel free to comment any time till that date.

Thnx

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268513_180152888707645_7698168_n.jpg]

National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582 - +2 02 35341300
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
[1447802547_skype]  Skype      : abdalmonem.galila
[static_qr_code_without_logo]
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.