[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN & UASG presentation at Hyderabad 1st Version

Bouziri Zied zied.bouziri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:21:55 CEST 2016

Dear all
Thank you my brother Abdalmonem for your effort.
I have some remarks/suggestions
- Slides 15 and 17 : Add titles of columns : Pattern , Implementation
Sample, Registred, Working, Conformity
- In slide 17 : for the test case RTL at RTL.RTL, It's noted Yes for Registred
and Working, but we need to specify which User agent and MTA we have used
for the test.
The test is not OK with User Agent like MacOs mail or mozilla thunderbird
Best regards