[TF-AIDN] TF-AIDN Bi-Monthly Call

Ahmed Bakht Baloch ahmedbakhat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:32:07 CET 2018

Dear All,

I would like to thanks all who have participated in the doodle poll for
selection of convenient time for majority of the group members. Though new
time is not convenient for some of the active members and they have
communicated that the new time is not communicated their concern on the new
time, as it is difficult for them to manage during midnight, therefore, I
have requested them to participate through mailing list, so that group can
be benefited from their expertise and progress of their work.

I would request all of the members who can manage to attend call, please
attend the call whether or not selected new time, as we need maximum
participation from the members to move forward for the progress of TF-AIDN
and respective communities. So please attend *tomorrow's* call at 9:00 UTC
using link https://participate.icann.org/meacswg/.

Hoping to see you during tomorrow's conference call.

Best Regards
Ahmed Bakht

--
Best Regards,