[TF-AIDN] Next TF-AIDN Call

Ahmed Bakht Baloch ahmedbakhat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 21:23:03 CET 2018

Dear All,

Reference trailing email. All members are requested to please attend
conference call.

Furthermore, new time for conference call was selected based on the
majority decision, to participation from majority of members, however, it
has been observed that persons who chose the time are not attending the
call whereas the new time has become inconvenient for those members who
used to attend calls on regular basis. If this situation continues than we
have to issue new doodle poll based on the suggestions of members who used
to attend call on regular basis. So, would request all of the members to
please attend the call and give your input in towards work of TF-AIDN.

Hope to see, good participation.

Best regards
Ahmed Bakht Baloch

--