[TF-AIDN] Middle East UA Local Initiative Draft Version

Ahmed Bakht Baloch ahmedbakhat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:34:42 CEST 2019

Dear Abdalmonem,

Many thanks for the initiative. I have made some changes.

Dear All,

It is very important to launch local initiative from TF-AIDN platform, for
the benefit of Arabic script community Please review the document and share
your comments to me and Abdalmonem for shaping the document. We will
further discuss during next week's conference call.

Best Regards