[TF-AIDN] FW: Call for Prime Mover/ Champions/Volunteers for messaging refinement (developers and email administrators)

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Thu Oct 24 15:45:00 CEST 2019

Dear brothers,
                I hope that you are doing well, kindly could you consider the below email and volunteer if you ‘d like to !

Thanks a lot.

All the Best,
Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
Operation Sector.

[NTRA Logo 2016]
National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523405_telephone]   Office Tel.: +2 02 35341582<tel:02%2035341582> - +2 02 35341300<tel:02%2035341300>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Mobile]    Mobile:  +2 010 00049068<tel:010%2000049068>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: ICON]   Fax       :  +2 02 35370537<tel:02%2035370537>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: oNLINE]  Website : http:\\www.mcit.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
                        : http:\\www.tra.gov.eg<http://www.mcit.gov.eg/>
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: 1365523294_email]   E-mail     : agalila at mcit.gov.eg<mailto:agalila at mcit.gov.eg>
                        : atharwat at tra.gov.eg<mailto:atharwat at tra.gov.eg>
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or  entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system support manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) .  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The NTRA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.