[TF-AIDN] [Ext] Re: Arabic language and script IDN tables

Ahmed Bakht Baloch ahmedbakhat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 17:22:58 CET 2020

Dear Dr. Sarmad,

Reference trailing email. Sorry for delay in submitting response and thanks
for your patience.
Desired updated response from TF-AIDN on LGR 2, is attached for
consideration please. I would like to especially thank Mr. Ali AlHoshaiyan
for his analysis & deliberation on the document and Inam for reviewing the
document.

Best regards
Ahmed Bakht

--