[TF-AIDN] [UA Blog] A Recap of UA Ambassador Work

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 11:48:06 CET 2020

Well done!  Super article. Have tweeted.

--

Emily Taylor

CEO, Oxford Information Labs
*MA (Cantab), Solicitor (non-practising), MBA, **A**ssociate Fellow,
Chatham House; Editor, Journal of Cyber Policy; **Affiliate Professor,
Dirpolis Institute, Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa*

Lincoln House, Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD | T: 01865 582885
E: emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk | D: 01865 582811 | M: +44 7540 049322

<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>[image:
https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rcyb20/current]
<http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>

Registered office: Lincoln House, 4 Pony Road, Oxford OX4 2RD. Registered
in England and Wales No. 4520925. VAT No. 799526263

.